2.4
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

My husband and I were booked through our travel agent.We stayed at Rancho Mirage in Palm Springs for 5 days.

We did not know this was a time share through Starwood. We attended a meeting with a time share rep to see what the cost and how time share ran. We were with RCI for 6 years. We were told an hour of our time was needed.

3 hours later we had two people trying to hard sell. The sales person became very rude and obnoxious at this time saying inappropriate comments about how long we were going to live etc. We were looking for a time share eventually but needed to think about it and make financial decisions. This was not the answer the agent wanted.

I was thinking of joining but after that fiasco I was insulted, berated and treated like ***. A lost sale For Starwood as it put a very bad taste in my mouth.

Email is my preferred method of communication.tools2u@shaw.ca

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Starwood. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Starwood to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Starwood starwood hotels vacation ownership for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Starwood?

Comments