Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide, Inc. has an extremely bad consumer services. The Four Points by Sheraton hotel in Bolzano, Italy is one of the hotels of this company. One employee did not give me proper attention, I complained to a manager Matthias Perathoner by email but he never responded to me. I tried to call Starwoods customer services but they refused to answer me saying that I made the reservation through hotels.com and not directly through them. In similar circumstances Hilton Hotels provides customer services even if the reservation is made through an agency.

The Bolzano hotel states on their Website that “The staff always has the inside scoop and will point you in the right direction.” But the hotel employees care less about customers than collecting their salary checks.

I am 77 years old and cannot afford strenuous treatment. This will be the first and last time that I go to one of the hotels of Starwood because I need to be treated like people, not like dirt. If they want customers they have to learn to provide proper attention by their staff to their customers.

I paid that company regardless if I did through an agency or not and their staff has a complete lack of responsibility.

Had an Experience with Starwood?

Comments